Sakae Snare drums are here!
We are excited to announce that we now have Sakae drum on the Newcastle Drum Centre website! Let's talk some history now and I'll start with the name of the brand. "Sakae" stands for "Prosperity" in Japanese and the Sakae S-spiral logo is derived from the name with hope for prosperity for all musicians and the entire music industry. Sakae is a high quality drum manufacturer located in Osaka, Japan and ever since 1925, they have devoted their passion and craftsmanship in order to produce the best drumming and percussion instruments. In 2009, after 40 years of making drums for one of the world's leading drum companies, Sakae Rhythm launched their original brand, "Sakae Drums".
If you take a look at our snare drums section, you will see a new collection called Sakae Snare Drums and they are super-awesome.
One of my favourites is this Sakae Trilogy Snare Drum. It comes fitted with a 3ply Maple/Poplar/Maple Shell in a beautiful Mint Oyster Pearl Finish and features 8 Die-cast lugs and a 60 degree bearing edge along with 1.6mm Clarion Halo Hoops in order to provide you with the best playing experience.
Here are the other Sakae Snare Drums you'll find on the website
- Sakae 13" x 6" Bubinga Natural Snare Drum
- Sakae 14" X 5.5" Aluminium Snare Drum
- Sakae 14" X 5.5" Steel Snare Drum
- Sakae 14" X 8" Bubinga Natural Snare Drum
- Sakae Trilogy 14" x 5.5" Snare Drum In Black Oyster Pearl
- Sakae Trilogy 14" X 5.5" Snare Drum In Mint Oyster Pearl
- Sakae Trilogy 14" X 6.5" Snare Drum In Sky Blue Pearl
- Sakae Trilogy 14" X 6.5" Snare Drum In Vintage Club Oyster
If you need any help, don't hesitate to give us a call and we'll sort it out for you. Also, in the next weeks we will add a couple of Sakae Drum Kits so stay tuned.
If you liked this article, don't hesitate to Tweet and share it with your friends.