Gretsch 18" Brooklyn Drum Kit.
Back and better than ever, the new Gretsch Brooklyn drum kits are what every drummer is talking about!
The Grestch Brooklyn series drums are hand-crafted in Gretsch's USA Factory and are influenced by the legacy that Brooklyn, New York and Gretsch drums share. It is said that all Gretsch drum kits have an immediately recognisable sound, and the new Brooklyn drums are no exception.
Whether you're already a Grestch lover or you're new to the Gretsch game, the Brooklyn drums are going to be the ones on your wish list! The 6-Ply North American Maple/Poplar shells are built slightly thicker than the popular USA Custom drum kits and still deliver 'That Great Gretsch Sound'. The Brooklyn Maple/Poplar drum shells bring you excellent punchy tones which have a warm and full feel. Now complete with 30 degree bearing edges, Gretsch Silver Sealer interior and internal shell labels, it's clear to see that the Brooklyn series produces top quality drums.
Available in a number of finishes - more images to follow!
- 6-ply North American Maple/Poplar Drum Shells
- 30 Degree Bearing Edges
- Silver Sealer Interior
- Chrome Drum Fittings
- Gretsch "302" Double Fanged Hoops
- Maple Bass Drum Hoops
- Remo Gretsch Permatone Drum Heads
- Gretsch Straight-Sided GTS with G9025 Bracket
- Gretsch G4825 Floor Tom Brackets with 12.7mm diameter legs
- Gretsch G9013 Bass Drum Spurs
- Gretsch 4946MT Bass Drum Mounting Plate
- Key-style tension rods
- Gretsch GTH-SLC Single Tom Holder Included
GB-J483 Drum Kit Configuration:
- 18" x 14" Bass Drum
- 12" x 8" Tom
- 14" x 14" Floor Tom
Please note - Snare drum, hardware and cymbals are not included.