Pro-Mark Drum Gloves Large
The Promark drum gloves are made using thin-cut Cabretta leather and they feature 8 specially-placed pads on the four fingers and three on the palm for an improved grip. Extra padding is used on the thumbprint area, fingertips, and knuckles in order to increase the glove lifespan by slowing down the wear-through process. Also, these gloves come with breathable mesh which is used on the top of all of the fingers and backside of the hand to reduce perspiration. The Pro-Mark drum gloves are washable with warm water and a mild detergent, then air dried. Available in four different sizes you can choose from: small, medium, large and extra large.
- Made from thin-cut Cabretta leather
- Features 8 specially-placed pads on fingers and palm
- Breathable mesh is used on top to reduce perspiration
- Hook an loop wrist strap allows for appropriate tension to be easily set
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry