Pro-Mark Hickory 5AX Chris Adler Wood Tip Drumstick
The Pro-Mark 5AX hickory drumstick was designed in collaboration with Chris Adler, drummer for the heavy metal band Lamb of God. The 5AX drumstick is very similar to a 5A in length and diameter, but is more fast and powerful. Also, the 5AX drumstick from Pro-Mark comes fitted with an oversized barrel tip which provides a full and robust sound.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Barrel wood tip provides a board, clear tone and is ideal for live performance
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All Pro-Mark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry