Roland PD-140DS Snare Pad.
Due November - pre order now.
The Roland PD-140DS V-Pad features highly advanced triggering and exceptional sensitivity that is transmitted to the TD-50 module. Compete with a new three layer mesh head that has a natural rebound and feel. Every one of your strokes are detected by Roland's new multi element sensor system and playing dynamics are captured in minute detail.
- High-resolution sound triggering with accurate positional detection
- Designed for use with the flagship TD-50 sound module
- Play cross sticks using traditional techniques, with no need to adjust settings inside the module
- Three-ply mesh head provides natural rebound, playing feel, and response
- Standard acoustic-style 14-inch diameter offers a familiar look, presence, and playability
- Reflective steel shell makes a visual impression on the stage