Yamaha DTX582K Electronic Drum Kit
This electronic drum kit from Yamaha is considered the flagship of the 502 series and comes complete with DTX-PADs for snare and toms, a real hi-hat trigger, large 3-zone cymbals, and the big KP100 kick pad that can easily be used with a double pedal. The DTX-PADs and the rock-solid stability of the KP100 provide an amazing feel and make this an unparalleled kit in its class, ideally suited for performing on stage or extended practice sessions at home.
- DTX502 Drum Trigger Module
- Advanced Technology Under The Hood
- Updated Practice Functions With Scoring
- USB connectivity
- Your original WAVE can be imported.
- Up to 12sec (sampleing rate 44.1kHz, 16bit, mono) , 20 files
- Internal memory of DTX502 is also shared by external MIDI file
Drum Kit Configuration:
- 1 x DTX502 Module
- 1 x XP80 Snare
- 2 x XP70 Toms
- 1 x XP70 Floor Tom
- 1 x KP65 Bass Drum
- 1 x RHH135 + 1 x HS650A Hi Hats
- 1 x PCY135 Crash Cymbal
- 1 x PCY135 Ride Cymbal
- 1 x KP100 Kick
- 1 x RS502 Rack
Please Note. The image shown is for display purposes only.