We are happy to announce that you can see the Yamaha DTX Roadshow session at Newcastle Drum Centre on Wednesday the 13th of May, and we're as excited about this as you are. The Yamaha DTX Roadshow is led by the Demonstrator Simon Edgoose in an UK tour which will start on the 9th of May 2015. This Roadshow consists in intimate sessions in which you can experience the awesomeness of Yamaha’s DTX electronic range including the new Yamaha DTX582 Electronic Drum Kit, DTXM-12 Multi Pad Drum Machine which are now available on our website.
These two products are absolutely amazing, the Yamaha DTX582 Electronic Drum Kit is considered the flagship of the 502 series and comes complete with DTX-PADs for snare and toms, a real hi-hat trigger, large 3-zone cymbals, and the big KP100 kick pad that can easily be used with a double pedal.
The features of this drum kit are stunning:
- DTX502 Drum Trigger Module
- Advanced Technology Under The Hood
- Updated Practice Functions With Scoring
- USB connectivity
- Your original WAVE can be imported.
- Up to 12sec (sampleing rate 44.1kHz, 16bit, mono) , 20 files
- Internal memory of DTX502 is also shared by external MIDI file
The DTXM-12 Multi Pad Drum Machine is the perfect electronic device for anyone from a beginner to an expert, and is ideally suited for different levels of playing, a wide variety of playing styles and performance situations.
This percussion pad features:
- 12 pads
- 1,277 voices and ready-to-use effect sounds
- Import WAV and AIFF audio files from a USB memory device and use them as voices
- 64MB of battery backed Flash ROM
- Variation effect unit
- 128 different MIDI playing patterns
- 4 playing modes including: Stick Mode, Hand Mode, Finger Mode and Muting Feature
- Up to four different voices can be assigned to each pad
- Trigger-input jacks
- Foot switch jack
- Hi-hat controller jack
So add the 13th of May 2015 on your calendar and come in to see this amazing event for yourself. Also, if you need any information about the event or any products, just give us a call at 0191 221 0301 and we'll sort it out for you.